Here are the top 10 indicators that your website is failing.
- Even spammers won’t post in your blog!
- The only place your site is listed is in the wayback machine.
- You’re bounce rate is 110%
- You’ve made the front page of FailBlog.org
- Your email account associated with the site no longer wins the lottery, and foreign royalty no longer requires your assistance in transferring money.
- You forget your own domain name.
- The only spiders still crawling your domain leave cobwebs behind.
- Your hosting company closed your account due to inactivity.
- PageStat.com assess your domain to be worth -$250
- When your site gets hacked it’s an improvement.