Social Bookmarking Sites List
The Great Big Social Bookmarking Sites List!
Here is our super big list of social bookmarking sites in no particular order. If you know of one not listed then post it and we’ll add it to the list! Thanks Everyone, and enjoy!
- Twitter – without a doubt the best way to share and discover what is happening right now.
- Digg – The Latest News Headlines, Videos and Images
- LinkSnapr – social bookmark application that allows you to share your favorites with others.
- Delicious – Keep, share, and discover the best of the Web using Delicious, the world’s leading social bookmarking service.
- StumbleUpon – Free web-browser extension which acts as an intelligent browsing tool for discovering and sharing web sites
- Reddit – User-generated news links. Votes promote stories to the front page.
- Mixx – Lists user-recommendations for stories, photos and videos. Customize the start page, join private groups, and rate content.
- Technorati – Real-time search for user-generated media (including weblogs) by tag or keyword. Also provides popularity indexes.
- Mister-Wong – search for the best websites, save them and share them with others for free. Search and discover new and interesting websites!
- Folkd – Save your bookmarks online and share them with your friends.
- Diigo – powerful research tool and a knowledge-sharing community.
- Wikio – information portal with a news search engine that searches press sites and blogs.
- Blinklist – like iTunes for web pages. Intuitive, easy to use and incredibly fast
- Newsvine – Register to add a news story, comment or write a column.
- Connotea – Free online reference management and sharing for researchers and scientists.
- BizSugar – BizSugar is a social media site where you can share small business news, tips, blog posts and information.
- Spurl – Free online bookmarks with full text searching, recommendations, storing of entire documents and more.
- JumpTags.com – organize, find, and share your bookmarks, videos, notes
- Swik.net – project to document open source software.
- corank.com – not a blog, email list, wiki, a social news site or a web page. Yet, it takes features from all these
- mylinkvault.com – free online favorites manager. Other favorites managers can be so clumsy to use – trying to rearrange your favorites can be slow and frustrating.
- sitejot.com – Free online bookmark manager. Allows you to manage all your bookmarks online in one convenient place.
Social Bookmarking as a phenomenon is not very old. In fact the boom frame time is within the last 2 years or so.
WikiPedia Says this about social bookmarking
“Social bookmarking is a method for Internet users to share, organize, search, and manage bookmarks of web resources. Unlike file sharing, the resources themselves aren’t shared, merely bookmarks that reference them.”
Again…If you know of one not listed then post it and we’ll add it to the list!
Tags: add a link, add my link, BizSugar, Blinklist, bookmarks, Connotea, corank.com, Current, deliscious, designbump.com, designmoo.com, Digg, digg sites, Diigo, do follow social bookmarking sites, do follow social sites, dofollow social bookmarking list, Fark.com, Folkd, JumpTags.com, linksnapr, list of social bookmarking sites, list top social bookmarking sites, Metafilter, Mister-Wong, Mixx, mylinkvault.com, Newsvine, online bookmarking sites, reddit, sitejot.com, sites like digg, social bookmarking sites list blog, social media sites, spurl.net, stumbleupon, Swik.net, Technorati, top social bookmarking sites, twitter, Wikio