Here are 5 PPC Ad Copy Tips.
- Write a long ad and trim back everything but the power words. This makes the ad copy more compelling. Example of this.
- Studies show that using our natural green tea extract will boost your bodies immune system (long copy)
- Natural Green Tea Boosts Immune System (short copy)
- What ads are your competitors using. Companies that have been in “the game” longer will most likely have narrowed down what ad copies work and do not. Using similar wording (not exact) should help you as well.
- Monitor your CTR (click through rate). Ads with a higher ctr may be more effective.
- Monitor your conversion rates. An ad with a high ctr and low conversion rate may mean the ad is misinforming clickers.
- Create a custom landing page for each ad if possible, or at least a group. If the ad reads “Natural Green Tea Boosts Immune System” and the page they land on starts of talking about how talking about the “Green Tea Helps You Loose Weight Fast” they may bounce. Give them exactly what they are looking for.
Hope this has helped everyone, with their Ad Copies.