I put in an bid for a domain name that was parked, and the offer was turned down so I forgot about it and moved on. Months later i start getting emails from them again, asking me for a new offer on said domain. I had totally forgot why I even made the offer on the domain, so i started doing a little research on it and it turns out to be in one of my niches. While doing research on the domain I realized the owner had already let it drop. Continue reading …
Here are the top 10 indicators that your website is failing.
- Even spammers won’t post in your blog!
- The only place your site is listed is in the wayback machine.
- You’re bounce rate is 110%
- You’ve made the front page of FailBlog.org
- Your email account associated with the site no longer wins the lottery, and foreign royalty no longer requires your assistance in transferring money. Continue reading …