Posts Tagged ‘domain’
If you were to tell someone 20 years ago that the average Joe would be able to one day compete with Wallmart, K-Mart, Target and any other retail giant on a item by item basis from the privacy of their own home you would most likely have ended up in the loony bin. No offense to those in the loony bin, I’d be there if they could just catch me. But anyway…
This is what the internet means internet brings. It gives people like me and you direct access to the buyers, and it does it for free. » Read more
2010 Promo Codes & Coupons
I buy domains like they are going out of style, so I’m always looking for a coupon or promo code. You can get .com’s for $7.49 or you can pay the $10.69 like everyone else. Save 3 bucks, and use the coupon code.
We’ve compiled a nice little list of about 15-20 codes that should save you a bit of cash. » Read more
Here are the top 10 indicators that your website is failing.
- Even spammers won’t post in your blog!
- The only place your site is listed is in the wayback machine.
- You’re bounce rate is 110%
- You’ve made the front page of FailBlog.org
- Your email account associated with the site no longer wins the lottery, and foreign royalty no longer requires your assistance in transferring money. » Read more
Co.Uk domain name worth more than a .COM
Well according to domain marketplace giant Sedo.com it is, or at the very least was the 2nd quarter of 2009.
Sedo.com reports that “price for .co.uk domains has overtaken that of .com, selling for £790 while .com drops to £594. ” [read article]
That being said the .com domain sales still make for 76% of all domain sales in 2009. » Read more